fre 1 dec. 2023 kl. 22:15 skrev Mark Phippard <markp...@gmail.com>:

> Correct me if I am wrong Nathan, but there is no option that allows
> plaintext passwords on Linux.
>
> https://subversion.apache.org/docs/release-notes/1.14.html#plaintext-passwords-disabled

In the original post there was a quote from svn —version showing that
plaintext cache was one of the available stores. I guess svn was built with
the
--enable-plaintext-password-storage option. Then plaintext password cache
would be enabled, unless disabled in the config files, right?

> I thought that was a change in trunk to put that back as an option for
> 1.15?  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/trunk/CHANGES

Wasn’t this change just to revert to the old default to enable plaintext
cache unless disabled by configure?

Kind regards
Daniel