This "weird" problem was being caused because my integration with ACEGI.

On 5/15/07, Juan Maya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think i am starting to be annoying but i found out that inside a
component the first form will not execute server side validation.

In the following code the the validators will be executed fine.
<t:form>
</t:form>
<t:form>
        <input t:type="TextField" t:id="username" t:validate="required,email"/>
        <t:errors/>
        <input type="submit" value="Send" class="submit"/>
</t:form>

However the validators will not be executed if i change the code to
look like this:
<t:form>
        <input t:type="TextField" t:id="username" t:validate="required,email"/>
        <t:errors/>
        <input type="submit" value="Send" class="submit"/>
</t:form>
<t:form>
</t:form>

Could somebody please check this?

On 5/15/07, Juan Maya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I found out my problem. For some reason i added an id parameter to the
form
> component and this was causing the problem.
> Sorry :S
>

> On 5/15/07, Howard Lewis Ship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Really?  That's a surprise and a bug if true.
> >
> > On 5/15/07, Juan Maya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > But none of the basic implementors are executing server side
validation.
> > > (i
> > > tried required and minLength)

> > > but