:O

OK .. thanks

When is 4.1.2 expected to have a production ready release?

Jesse Kuhnert wrote:
That ~is~ what happens in 4.1.2. ..so.....Maybe you should just try that
out.

On 5/21/07, Paul Stanton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

OK, so the strategy seems primed for a fairly limited approach;
everything under web-inf or root. Why not also look under folders named
the same as the package name (minus the value of
'org.apache.tapestry.page-class-packages') ? This is done in the root,
so wouldn't it be just as simple to also do this under web-inf?

ie

class : com.pages.module.MyPage
html: WEB-INF/module/MyPage.html

that should 'just work' imho.

Currently I have a stack of .page files with no content what so ever. It
is annoying.