Thank for u help, marcelo,  but what i need it's something different
The component i want would be use like this:

<t:date value="date"/>

and t:date has:

The component renders 3 selects with the day month and year. That's already
done, what i don't know is how to create a new java.util.Date() inside my
date component and transfer it as the value entered to my page. I could
transfer to my page day, month and year and then build the entered Date but
it's not a clean solution.