(4.1.1)

I'm using a dojo dialog to dynamically display a form. I've noticed that when I scroll the page (browser scroll) while the form is displayed, the shadow does not take up the whole page (momentarily) ie you can see white at the top or bottom of the page instead of the tint. Also the dialog vibrates up and down as the page is scrolled, which is obviously some reposition calculation being run in the onscroll event handling.

I've noticed that thickbox works 100% in this regard, it scrolls smoothly and the tint does not change.

any one else noticed this? is there a dojo upgrade?