You should have this

on your html page.

I assume that's what cause the problems

On 5/30/07, erwin_br <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am from brazil... I am study tapestry and there is something that i could
understand.....
i would like to construct a web page using front page or publisher and put
into the components tapestry but don´t work....
EX: i do the screnncast 5...no problem work fine.....but if i edit the
start.html with publisher or front page and put some html tags then when i
run again don´t work...seems to be the tapestry don´t accept the tags
html.......do you now how i fix this problem?????

YM!: thejavafreak
Blog: http://www.nagasakti.or.id/roller/joshua/