You can make the Shell use a custom AjaxShellDelegate, here's the default
implementation

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry4/tags/4.1.1/tapestry-framework/src/java/org/apache/tapestry/dojo/AjaxShellDelegate.java?view=markup

btw, i'd go for the 4.1.2 version

On 5/30/07, Jan Vissers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Okay - this might sound stupid...

It looks like this problem occurs when getResource() needs to get
'directories' within a library. More specifically in the Shell component:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/tapestry/tapestry4/tags/4.1.1/tapestry-framework/src/java/org/apache/tapestry/html/Shell.jwc?view=markup

<asset name="defaultDojoPath" path="classpath:/dojo/" />
<asset name="defaultTapestryPath" path="classpath:/tapestry/" />

When these assets are the only ones of their kind in the Tapestry
framework, couldn't I create a custom Shell component that declares these
assets in some other way?

Still hoping I can use 4.1.1 - that's why I'm not ready to give up yet.

-J.