Hi all,

I'm using the @Autocompleter component and have noticed that at each interaction (lookup and selection) it essentially re-processes the whole wrapping page at the back end. In this case, I have a couple of sometimes large database lookups that are being re-queried and as a result the autocompleter appears slow and the server is working far harder than it needs to.

Is there a way of avoiding this excess processing?

Thanks, Paul.