I've a very simple page with a t:form within a t:grid that has a column
with a checkbox to select rows.
When switching page it raises an exception *Component
 ProcessDetail:datalist.selected must be enclosed by a Form component* even
with a t:form surrounding the t:grid

<form t:type="form" t:id="dataform">

<t:submit t:id="submit" />

<t:grid t:id="datalist" t:source="data" row="row"
inplace="true" add="actions">

<input t:id="selected" t:type="checkbox" value="selected" />

</t:grid>

</form>

What am I doing wrong?
I think the problem is that with inplace="true" the component generates a
zone surrounding the pager.
And I can't force the name of the zone in the component. It references ^.

Best regards,
Ricardo Veloso