De: David Won [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: viernes, 21 octubre, 2005 19:32
Para: Tomcat Users List
Asunto: RE: session problem

Hi Mauricio,

It is really weired that after 2 weeks failuer, this morning it works! I did
not change a single code but it works now. Also I did not change any system
configuration related with network and any other enviorenment. Yesterday the
session did not work, now because it works I even cannot try your solution,
but I will try your code if the problem comes up again in the future.

Could you tell me if you have encountered this similar problem before?

Thank you so much!

David

"Mauricio Fernandez A." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
David, try this:

In Servlet: request.getSession().setAttribute("my","abc");

In jsp: String myString =
(String)request.getSession().getAttribute("my");

Mauricio Fernández A.
Ingeniero de Sistemas
U. Autónoma de Manizales