While in https - you'd need to reset the cookie (JSESSIONID) and not have the secure flag set.

-Tim

Chris Birch wrote:

Hi,

I'm sure this has been solved and documented already but I can't find any information, if anyone can help me or point me in the right direction, I'd be very grateful.

I have an Apache->mod_jk->Tomcat installation. I'm running two sites on Apache for the same domain but one is HTTP and the other is HTTPS. I'd like to be able to share a java user session across both the HTTP and HTTPS requests from a single user but a separate session is created for the secure and unsecure connection.

Does anyone know how to have a single session for a user regardless of whether they are connecting to the application via the secure or unsecure route?