This regards Tomcat 5.x installation on a Windows system, using the Windows
installer option.  I need to integrate Tomcat installation into my installation
program, and I’d like to do so silently, but I also need to be able to specify
the location of installation.    I can silently install Tomcat using the “/S”
parameter (jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28.exe /S), but this installs into the “Program
Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.0” directory.
    I’ve tried the “/D” command line option (e.g., jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28.exe /S
/D=c:\tomcat), but this makes no difference -- the installation still goes to
the default path.
    Is there a document of the installation command line switches?  I couldn’t
find anything in the documentation or in a variety of Google searches.  Any
help is appreciated.  Thanks in advance.