Mukesh,

I would use tomcat with Apache to accomplish this...

Or jetty.

the links are below:

To integrate the Tomcat server processes with the Apache HTTP server we need the mod_jk module, which implements the interface between Tomcat and Apache, combined with some small steps to configure Apache and Tomcat to our needs.

found here :
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-3.3-doc/mod_jk-howto.html

Jetty Rox:  its raw baby!! But it roCKS
http://jetty.mortbay.org/jetty/