This would mean that perhaps the vote has not yet taken place?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ronald Klop [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 05 December 2005 08:58
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: reason for beta vote (5.5.13)?

Hello,  I'm searching the net for a message with the reason for the beta status
of 5.5.13 in stead of stable. And I can't really find it. Any pointers?  Ronald.

This e-mail and any accompanying documents contain confidential information
intended for a specific individual which is private and protected by law.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
other use of this information is strictly prohibited.
You are also requested to advise us immediately if you receive information
which is not addressed to you.
beCogent is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Services Authority.