I did notice that http://tomcat.apache.org/faq/tomcatuser.html could use some cleaning. I'll try fix that soon. (Unless someone beats me too it)

-Tim

Mark Thomas wrote:
Carl T. Dreher wrote:
<snip>

I'm sure this has been answered before, but as I said, the archives
aren't much use.  (By the way, it took me TWO DAYS to successfully
subscribe to this list.  The TomCat site has links to pages that list a
variety of mailings lists.  Every one I tried before this one came back
as a mail failure, including, ironically, the "help with this mailing
list" address.  Also, there are zero, and I do mean ZERO, instructions
on just how to subscribe.

<snip>

http://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html seems clear to me. With the
mailto: links as well all you have to do is click on a link. What
changes would you suggest are required to improve the clarity?

This page also lists MARC as an archive which has a pretty good search
interface (search was disabled for a short while recently after a
system crash but this was the first time I remeber it being down).