> From: Bahadir Yagan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: deploying war to ROOT
>
> I want it to be deployet to root of the application server.
> Is it possible to deploy a WAR file that will be deployed
> to root of tomcat server.

The easiest way is to remove the webapps/ROOT directory and package your
app as ROOT.war under webapps.

> Should I also configure tomcat about these names?

No need to.  By default, Tomcat listens on all IP addresses for the
system it's running on. If you want different default apps for different
domains, you can use multiple <Host> tags in server.xml, each with its
own appBase attribute.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.