> From: Patrick Lacson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Definitive Guide for setting up SSL for Tomcat
>
> This is where I need your help.  I followed the Tomcat instructions (
> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/ssl-howto.html) to
> the letter and have been unsuccessful.

You didn't specifically say what Tomcat level you have.  If it's 5.5.12
or later, the Apache Portable Runtime may be used for HTTP(S)
connections, and its rules are somewhat different.  You can find
documentation on APR and its SSL configuration here:
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/apr.html

If you do have APR installed, you can simply disable it and try testing
again if you don't want to reconfigure for OpenSSL.  To disable APR,
just rename or delete tcnative-1.dll in Tomcat's bin directory

 - Chuck

P.S.  It's not necessary to send the same message multiple times.

and its attachments from all computers.