The beauty of our WAS solution is that we can hot deploy various pieces like
the jars without having to do anything with the WARs and since we do not
have the jars contained in each WAR it makes maintenance much simpler.
Depending on the application, this approach makes a lot of sense. We do use
ANT for our builds and such but, the point is to try and simplify the
implementation as much as possible.