In fact I need to know How to have a sessionless Servlet? I search the tomcat source and it seems I have nothing to do. But when I do a request.getSession() I do receive a session object? Is that normal behavior?

Thanks for your help
/David

Franck Borel wrote:

Use <%@ page session="false"> in your jsp sites.

-- Franck

Hi,

I need to have a sessionless tomcat. I surely easy to do but I'm searching without success for a while now.

I need a servlet without session.

Thanks for your help
Best regards
/David