On 25.07.2012 13:23, Alex Samad - Yieldbroker wrote:
Hi Andre

Apologies for the sparseness.

-----Original Message-----
From: André Warnier [mailto:a...@ice-sa.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 24 July 2012 5:14 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: issue with iis 7.5 ajpconnector

[snip]

Just to avoid any future misunderstandings and (additional) loss of time :
When you write "II 7.5", you mean the IIS webserver version 7.5, under
Windows, right ?

Dropped the s in the message. But yes this is Windows 2008 R2 with NLB (network
load balancer installed), IIS 7.5 and ajpconnector 1.2.34_8

I initially raised a bug about the locking and shared memory. This was the
first working version after that bug. I haven't as yet had a chance to check
the newer version.  But I haven't seen any bugs that might have caused my
problems.

And exactly which "AJP connector" are you using, downloaded from where,
and which precise
 From the tomcat web site, I believe actually from here
http://people.apache.org/~mturk/tomcat-connectors/jk-1.2.34/)

Version 1.2.34 was never released. Choose an official version from

http://tomcat.apache.org/download-connectors.cgi

probably 1.2.37.

Regards,

Rainer