Hi all!!

I'm migrating to Tomcat 7 a web system that used to run on Tomcat 4...

So far, I've been able to sort out all of the issues I've faced, but I'm
stuck at one point. When a page loads in Tomcat 4, it goes and fetches the
stylesheet from the server with a link of the form

<link type="text/css" href="../lightStyle.css" rel="stylesheet">

But on Tomcat 7, the parent directory indirection is removed, and I can't
seem to find the way to prevent this from happening!

What confuses me more, is that when Tomcat generates the *_jsp.java files,
both 4 and 7 versions generate a line of code like this one:

out.write("<link rel=\"stylesheet\" href=\"../lightStyle.css\"
type=\"text/css\">\r\n\r\n");

So i can't figure out why the rendering process is removing the '../' bit
of the link!

Has anyone faced this problem before? I haven't found any parent directory
restriction configuration or something that would point me in that
direction.

Thanks for your time and help!!
Alejandro