Thanks Dan, Jeff.

There are no errors in catalina.log file.

The connector tags are defined as below in server.xml. This configuration
does not support IPv6.

  <Connector port="8080" protocol="*HTTP/1.1*" connectionTimeout="20000"
redirectPort="8443" />

  <Connector port="8443" protocol="*
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol*" SSLEnabled="true"
maxThreads="150"

      scheme="https" secure="true" clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS"
keystoreFile="xxxxxx" keystorePass="xxxxxx"/>

Below configuration supports IPv6. The only difference is the protocol.

  <Connector port="8080" protocol="*org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol*"
connectionTimeout="20000" redirectPort="8443" />

  <Connector port="8443" protocol="*org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol*"
SSLEnabled="true" maxThreads="150"

      scheme="https" secure="true" clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS"
keystoreFile="xxxxxx" keystorePass="xxxxxx"/>

 Please let me know if something missing here?

Thanks & Regards,

Aditi

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 7:30 PM, Jeffrey Janner <jeffrey.jan...@polydyne.com