On 11/5/2012 10:07 AM, Altmeier, Christian wrote:
No, sorry. Default should be 30 Minutes
We set it to 66 Minutes
But the sessions didn't even expire after 75 hours inactive time.

Are you sure they're really inactive that entire time, and don't have some kind of keepalive going on?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Igor Cicimov [mailto:icici...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 5. November 2012 14:01
An: Tomcat Users List
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: tomcat 6.0.32 stops expiring sessions

On 05/11/2012 10:01 PM, "Altmeier, Christian"<
christian.altme...@softwareag.com>  wrote:

Yes we are using SSL.

The default session timeout for ssl in tomcat6 is 24 hours, maybe that explains
why.

Tomcat 6.0.32
Our connector config:
<Connector port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1" connectionTimeout="20000"
redirectPort="8443" scheme="https" secure="true" proxyName="xxxx.xxxx.xx"
proxyPort="443"/>