Hi. Thanks for the update.

Ralph Grove wrote:
The problem turned out to be one of the war files that I'm loading into Tomcat. JSP's work fine until that particular war file is deployed, but afterwards JSP's will no longer compile correctly.

So what does that mean ? compiling the JSP's in that .war somehow corrupts the
compiler ?
Sounds interesting.

Only those JSP's that
were previously compiled continue to work correctly. Without that war file loaded, Tomcat is working normally with JRE 1.7, so the JRE version wasn't the problem.

Thanks,
Ralph

Ralph,