Hi

I was looking for " tomcat 64-bit for my Solaris 64-bit OS "and I couldn't find
one. Only the one I see is for windows but nothing for any UNIX based OS.
So wondering if there is any a 64-bit tomcat for Solaris is available for
download.

 Thanks!

Niranjan Thota
Programmer Analyst
Analytics

6 Commerce Dr | Danbury, CT 06810 | Telephone: 203-207-9355 | Mobile:
225-362-4793| nth...@atmi.com | www.atmi.com

This email message may contain information that is confidential and/or
privileged and is intended only for use of the individual or entity named
above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy the original message.
Thank you.