> From: Harris, Jeffrey E. [mailto:jeffrey.har...@mantech.com]
> Subject: RE: Need to Specify keystorePass on Command Line

> First, I cannot store the password ANYWHERE on the system, which is why
> it needs to be entered on the command line.

Then you can't run Tomcat as a service - there is no command line.  It's my
understanding that all parameters for a service must be available in the
registry or elsewhere in the file system prior to starting the service.

Consider running Tomcat from the .bat scripts instead, in which case you can
pass arbitrary parameters, but you will need to do this from a logged-in
account.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.