On 12/02/2013 18:42, Cool Techi wrote:
> I am not logging to database, these are my appenders,

You posted the below in a previous message. It was in a single
unintelligible line.  Perhaps you could clarify what you intended to
post and try again?

 org.apache.log4j.Category.callAppenders
 com.mysql.jdbc.SingleByteCharsetConverter.getInstance
 org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.borrorObject()
 org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.addObjectToPool()
 ogr.apache.tomcat.dbcp.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.getNumIdle

[key:62590808]