On 22/03/2013 14:45, Julien Martin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have enabled the *logAbandoned* property as follows (in Spring):
>
> <property name="maxActive" value="2"/>
> <property name="logAbandoned" value="true"/>
> <property name="removeAbandoned" value="true"/>
>
> I know for certain it is taken into account by Tomcat but *I just can't
> figure out where the information is logged*.

It will be logged to standard out, catalina.out or catalina.{date}.log

In your case, the timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis check will happen every
1800000 millis, which is 1800 seconds, which is every 30 minutes for
connections that have been idle the same period, which may mean that
they don't qualify for eviction for over 30 mins, which in turn would
mean the next check - 30m later.

Maybe you should reduce that number during testing.

--

[key:62590808]