> From: Stadelmann Josef [mailto:josef.stadelm...@axa-winterthur.ch]
> Subject: AW: AW: AW: [tomcat 5.5.26] why are not all log4j.properties files
> parsed

> are you in fact saying that we can use the latest Tomcat on OpenVMS Itanium
> 8.4
> given this OpenVMS has yet a oracle/hp java jdk 1.6.0-04 installed?

Yes.  I think we would all be extremely surprised (and dismayed) if HP made any
changes to Tomcat.  They did put a lot of work into the JVM, back in the day.

> any references for that

Direct link from the Tomcat home page:
http://tomcat.apache.org/whichversion.html

Download the .tar or .zip binary distribution and try it.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.