> From: Shyam Yadav [mailto:shyam.ya...@mobicule.com]
> Subject: Re: Setting up tomcat to run on port 443 on ubuntu system

> Hi Ognjen,

Don't top-post; it's extremely difficult to figure out exactly what you're
replying to when you do so.

> But I have an requirement where tomcat should be running from normal user.

This is in the FAQ:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/HowTo#How_to_run_Tomcat_without_root_privileges.3F

Ignore the bit about front-ending Tomcat with  httpd; that's overhead-inducing
massive overkill.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.