> From: naouguh_tomcat [mailto:908245...@qq.com]
> Subject: tomcat reload problem

> When I reload one application in tomcat html manager console in tomcat
> 1.6.0_33

No such Tomcat version exists; it appears you're referring to the JVM level.

> "SEVERE: The web application [/service-internal] appears to have started a
> thread
> named [MaintThread] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create
> memory leak."

That means your webapp (service-internal) create a thread for some purpose, but
did not terminate the thread when the application was stopped.  This is an
error in the webapp implementation.

> Is this an issue

Yes.

> and is there any way to solve this ?

Fix your webapp so it manages threads in a responsible manner.  The typical way
is to use a ContextListener() to clean everything up when the webapp is
stopping.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.