On 27/08/2013 10:00, wastasy wrote:

>>> I would like to reproduce  CVE-2012-3544 Denial of Service Vulnerability
>>> with Apache Tomcat 6.0.36
>> Why?
>
> 1- I have\want to demonstrate, Apache Tomcat 6.0.36 has a DoS vulnerability

Why? It is already known, published fact that it has one.

> 2- I am inquiring and I want to see with my eyes

OK.

> 3- I want to learn more about HTTP and Apache Tomcat

OK.

> 4- Why not?

There are lots of good reasons to want to do this and lots of bad ones.
Those with good reason to do this are in roles where they should have
the necessary skills to do this already and I have no desire to help
those that do not have a good reason to do this.

Mark