Asensio, Rodrigo ha scritto:
I have a webapp in server A and when I hit a button, It opens a new
window ( window.open() ) calling my servlet or any jsp in server B. It
works few times..but there is a moment that stop working, my tomcat
didnt receive not even the request. The users see a blank screen
working.. but nothing happens.

Just a thought. This seems the typical situation in which the webapp runs out of available db connections. Do you close all the connections when you finish your operations?
HTH
Antonio