On 18/09/2014 20:15, Borislav Trifonov wrote:
> We need to use pre-shared keys, not certificates. TLS supports PSK,
> but how does one set this up in Tomcat? All the guides for SSL/TLS in
> Tomcat I've found talk about setting up certificates.

PSK ciphers are not supported JSSE provider provided by Oracle (or any
of the other JVM vendors as far as I am aware).

You'll have to find a JSSE provider that supports PSK ciphers. That
provider should include documentation on how to configure it.

Note that while Oracle does list PSK ciphers in the Java standard names,
that does not mean that they are implemented in the default JSSE
implementation.

Mark