All,

I wanted to gather some help and feedbacks in configuring a custom class loader
with tomcat –8.
We were using a custom class loader with Tomcat 6 & 7 successfully  which is
used to load custom jars from some common locations outside tomcat in our case.
APIs being used for this seems to be removed with tomcat 8 as part of
restructure in this area , and we need some guidance/examples/pointers  here to
move further.

Please note with Tomcat 6 & 7 we were able to override
WebappLoader.setContainer(Container container)  method to add new jars , we
need some pointers to achieve the equivalent with tomcat 8.
Thanks for your attention!

Regards,
Ashish Kumar Singh
Mobile: +91-9972045095