Thanks for your response Christopher.

Consecutive requests in the sense when 5(for example) users send requests
in the normal transaction flow,one of them fails.

The logs at different layers of the request flow indicate that the
parameters are being passed from the original request till the AJP port
8009 but in the request dumper logs we do NOT see those parameters.

Since our  application would receive the requests AFTER the request dumper
filter it is obvious that the parameters are lost even before our
application gets them.

What would be the best log to look at in our case? Is there any additional
logging/config that needs to be enabled at Tomcat layer?