From: Mark Gladstone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 2:55 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Tray Icon

Hi,

I've installed Tomcat 5.5.17 and the admin package.  Yes, the admin docs
state that the tray icon will appear if I choose to start Tomcat after
installation; and that I will lose it later.  It is a handy way to
start/stop Tomcat.  Is there any way to get it back?

I've checked FAQs; if I missed the answer that was there, I apologize.

Thanks,
Mark Gladstone

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]