OK good that it's finally working.
There is a weakness in the documentation since it duplicates a big part of
the original procrun doc, and it would more readable to just give a short
explanation and give a link as you suggest. You can ask for an improvement
in the bug database ( http://tomcat.apache.org/bugreport.html) but I'm not
sure they will spend time on it as there is no "real" mistake in the doc.

regards