Hi Chris,

Am 05.12.2016 um 22:25 schrieb Christopher Schultz:

All,

Ping. I'd really like to be able to do this. Is it currently possible?

When locating this message to reply to it, I found essentially the
same message posted by me back in May. :)

Thanks,

All,

When using the mod_jk status worker in read-write mode, you can
edit a worker (or sub-worker for an lb worker) and adjust certain
settings like the timeouts, lbfactor, etc. You can also reset the
stats on the worker back to zero.

I'm interested in resetting the "errors" stat but not the remaining
stat s.

Is that possible?

No, not currently. Since long term stats IMHO mostly make sense when grabbing them regularly via some monitoring, what's bad about resetting the other stats as well, so that at least all numbers give a consistent view?

Regards,

Rainer