Tomcat: 8.0.22
Java: jdk1.8.0_05
Server: Amazon Linux

Hello,

I recently saw an IOFileUploadException on my server:

org.apache.tomcat.util.http.fileupload.FileUploadBase$IOFileUploadException:
Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Timeout attempting to
read dat
a from the socket

And later, I get this exception:
org.apache.tomcat.util.http.fileupload.MultipartStream$MalformedStreamException:
Stream ended unexpectedly

I allow images to be uploaded in a multipart form.

I don't allow uploads greater than 1 MB.

Presently, my connector element is set up with only a connectionTimeout
attribute (set at 20 seconds) and without a connectionUploadTimeout
attribute.

I was wondering if it's necessary to set up a connectionUploadTimeout time
greater than 20 seconds for such small file uploads? Or is it something
else that caused this timeout?

Thank you.