Am 13.04.2017 um 14:57 schrieb shivashankar manukondu:
Is there any possibility loss the log information in case if we use any
external tools like Log4j, logrotete....

I suggest you make the adjustment to your conf/logging.properties that I mentioned. You should also make sure, that no application log configuration uses a stdout, console etc. appender. As a result, your catalina.out will no longer receive log messages, only if a developer decided to directly write to STDOUT instead of using a log framework.

Log4j is no external tool. logrotate and similar are and yes, depending on details there is sometimes a risk of using log information due to external rotation.

Regards,

Rainer

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 4:32 PM, Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>