On 15/05/2017 10:29, David Kavanagh wrote:
Ok cool, hopefully that will reproduce so you can see for yourself.
Thanks!

I've done the best I can to reproduce this without the access to the commerical tag library you appear to be using without success.

I've also checked the trimSpaces implementation and I can't see how an attribute value could be corrupted.

At this point I'm inclined to think this is not a Tomcat problem. If you can provide a simple test case (e.g JSP and tag file) that can be dropped into Tomcat to demonstrate this problem then I'd be happy to look at this further.

Mark