On 7/20/2017 7:44 AM, Roparzh Hemon wrote:
I created a C:\Program Files\Apache
Software Foundation\Tomcat 9.0 again directory next to the original
one, and retried the installation process with that location for the
install directory, but the problem and error message stayed the same.

C:\Program Files\... is a bad place in my opinion, for two reasons:

    1) There is a stupid space there added by some "genius" from Microsoft
    2) It often requires elevated rights for "write"

I recommend putting it someplace else, e.g. C:\Apps