Hi,

 just need some clarification on the mod_jk load blanacing method "Next".
The documentation states:

"If method is set to N[ext] the balancer will again use the number of
sessions to find the best worker. All remarks concerning the Session method
apply as well. The difference to the Session method is how the session
count is handled in the sliding time window. The Next method does not
divide by 2, instead it subtracts the current minimum number. This should
effectively result in a round-robin session balancing, thus the name Next.
Under high load, the two session balancing methods will result in a similar
distribution, but Next will be better if you need to distribute small
numbers of sessions. "

 What exactly is the "current minimum number"? How is the minimum taken?
>From all workers in the balancer set, or only the ACTive ones? I know, I
should look it up in the code :-)

Thanks in advance
Martin