if you are testing locally (i.e. on localhost) you might want to check if
the root and intermediate CA exists. Or just import it
1. Find out where your jdk is - say JDK_PATH
2. keep a backup copy somewhere for JDK_PATH\jre\lib\security\cacerts
2. run the following command for each root/intermediate CA cert
keytool -import -trustcacerts -keystore JDK_PATH\jre\lib\security\cacerts
-storepass changeit -noprompt -file CA_FILE_LOCATION

Restart your tomcat. and check.