Hello Everyone,

I am seeing one issue. Under high load sporadically one web service
call fails with: "java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out"
after 60 Sec mark.

In our app, httpd routes requests to 8888 then it get redirected to
8889. Connector which listens on 8888 has connectionTimeout=20000 but
the one which listens to 8889 does not have any connectionTimeout set
explicitly. As per doc, default connectionTimeout value 60 Sec will be
set for connector which listens on 8889 - and that is playing a role
here. Do you think this assumption is correct?

Here are the connector properties:
<Connector port="8888" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
 connectionTimeout="20000"
 redirectPort="8889" />

<Connector
      port="8889"
      SSLCertificateFile="C:/mycer.cer"
      SSLCertificateKeyFile="C:\mykey.key"
      SSLEnabled="true"
      acceptCount="100"
      clientAuth="false"
      disableUploadTimeout="true"
      enableLookups="false"
      keystoreFile="conf/.keystore"
      maxHttpHeaderSize="8192"
      maxSavePostSize="-1"
      maxThreads="200"
      minSpareThreads="20"
      protocol="HTTP/1.1"
      scheme="https"
      secure="true"
      sslProtocol="TLS1.2"
      compressableMimeTypes="text/html,text/xml,text/plain,application/json"
      compressionMinSize="2048"
      compression="force"
      threadPriority="6" />

Thanks!