On 22 March 2018 at 23:06, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 22/03/18 15:27, Richard Tearle wrote:
>> On 22 March 2018 at 14:49, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> <snip/>
>
> OK. Time to think about this. NIO + JSSE works whereas NIO + OpenSSL
> doesn't with the same configuration apart from the presence of the
> native library.
>
> That points to something OpenSSL specific.
>
> Disabling client verification fixes the problem.
>
> So it looks to be something to do with how OpenSSL handles client
> verification. It feels like configuration at this point rather than a
> bug but it needs some more thought.
>
> There will probably be some configuration combinations to experiment
> with but if they fail, something we can use to reproduce this is going
> to be the next step.
>
> Mark

That's fine and many thanks for your help - I can get quite a good turn around
on testing various configuration changes. Anything that looks
promising, I'll run
for 8 hours, and we can usually get an inkling after an hour.

--
Richard

--
This email is sent on behalf of Northgate Public Services (UK) Limited and
its associated companies including Rave Technologies (India) Pvt Limited

Northgate Public Services (UK) Limited, registered in England and Wales
under number 00968498 with a registered address of Peoplebuilding 2,
Peoplebuilding Estate, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2
4NW.  Rave Technologies (India) Pvt Limited, registered in India under
number 117068 with a registered address of 2nd Floor, Ballard House, Adi
Marzban Marg, Ballard Estate, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, 400001.