On Thu, Sep 27, 2018, 6:20 PM Louis Zipes <louis.zi...@gmcr.com> wrote:

> Chris,
> I looked through the log some more and I see all of the types of Thread
> Statuses.  Blocked, Runnable, Waiting, etc..  Any in particular that I
> should concentrate on?

Louis, can you please take multiple thread dumps(at least 3) with 5sec
interval? You need to look for threads which are not moving at all or
moving very slowly. They could be in any state. In worst case scenario you
might see some blocking or deadlock. That will give you lead on what's
going on inside the container. You can use IBM's thread dump analyzer for
that.

Ex.