Tarek,

Am 30.10.2018 14:39, schrieb Ahmed, Tarek:
Am 30.10.18 um 13:13 schrieb logo:
Mark,

<snip>

DEV (one webapp per tomcat)

- Start-up time of "fat tomcats" multiplies, which leads to worsened
availablity (e.g., our fattest tomcat contains 32 web services. It
takes
4 minutes to start)

You can configure Tomcat to load applications in parallel to reduce this
impact.

<snip>

do you mind to tell me how? Or what option to search for?

Since I've already searched (and found it): Look at this page:
https://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/HowTo/FasterStartUp#Starting_several_web_applications_in_parallel

"With Tomcat 7.0.23+ you can configure it to start several web
applications in parallel. This is disabled by default but can be enabled by setting the startStopThreads attribute of a *Host* to a value greater
than one."

cheers,

tarek

that's nice, Thanks