Am 06.11.2018 um 10:10 schrieb Rathore, Rajendra:
Hi Rainer/Chris,

I tried below command, it also fails with same error,
Please find attached output of strace command, I am unable to found any help
from that file or I might not have much idea about it, can you please check it
and let me know your finding, mean while is there any way to run the jspc
command in single thread model like 8.5.32 tomcat version.

I see

10807 clone(child_stack=0x7f53af001fb0, flags=CLONE_VM|CLONE_FS|CLONE_FILES|CLONE_SIGHAND|CLONE_THREAD|CLONE_SYSVSEM|CLONE_SETTLS|CLONE_PARENT_SETTID|CLONE_CHILD_CLEARTID, parent_tidptr=0x7f53af0029d0, tls=0x7f53af002700, child_tidptr=0x7f53af0029d0) = -1 EAGAIN (Resource temporarily unavailable)

I'm not sure, whether that is actualy the same error that you eported originally "unable to create new native thread" or whether you now got a different error logged?

The man pages for the clone() system call says:

  EAGAIN Too many processes are already running; see fork(2)

and the fork() man page says:

EAGAIN fork() cannot allocate sufficient memory to copy the parent's page tables and allocate a task structure for the child.

EAGAIN It was not possible to create a new process because the caller's RLIMIT_NPROC resource limit was encountered. To exceed this limit, the process must have either the CAP_SYS_ADMIN or the CAP_SYS_RESOURCE capability.

So I would - as already mentioned - check you nproc limit (output of "ulimit -u" and "ulimit -u -h") and I would also *reduce* the heap size a lot.

Regards,

Rainer

Thanks and Regards,
Rajendra Rathore